New Focus: Please Read!

This is an Announcement Post.

Ever since I've started this blog, it's been all about retail in and around the City of Detroit. Unfortunately, beginning today, that will forever come to an end. It's time for me to move on to a brand new hobby:

Welcome to Central Ohio Retail: Capital City Retail History!

Central Ohio Retail will chronicle exactly as the tin says. I will strive to bring you the best retail artifacts that Columbus has to offer, because every other city in the world is just plain atrocious!

Thanks for reading this short and quick announcement post, but I have one more thing to say:

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!

I've still got plenty of Detroit-area retail to publish on this blog. Expect something to compensate for this post tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Lakes Crossing Outlets, Auburn Hills, Michigan

Southland Center, Taylor, Michigan

Meijer #35, Taylor, Michigan